There’s nothing better than a warm carrot soup during chilly days in fall. It’s made with great ingredients, it’s healthy, and it’s very simple. The whole process takes around 40 minutes and the recipe is meant for 4 servings. Don’t forget to get a blender or a food processor before you start cooking.
- 2 lb peeled and chopped carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 rib sliced celery
- 1 diced small onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- Cook the oil, carrots, celery, and onions together in a pot. Set the heat to medium-high.
- When you see that the onion has a golden brown color you can include the paprika, salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic.
- Continue cooking for 1 more minute.
- Now you can pour the chicken broth and wait for the mixture to start simmering. Once it does, lower the heat to medium.
- Add a lid to the pot and leave it to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the time is up and carrots are soft transfer the whole carrot soup in a blender.
- Blend until you get a creamy consistency. Enjoy the warm soup right away.