Eating the cookie dough off of the spoon was always the best part of baking as a child, and even into adulthood. However, when you make cookies there’s almost always raw eggs, which is very unhealthy to consume. However, thanks to the latest edible cookie dough trend, no eggs are necessary to still get that delicious nostalgic taste! This recipe is super easy to make and comes together in only one bowl! But beware, the measurements are only for 2 people, so if you’ve had a bad day and still want to share, make sure to double the recipes.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. This is still a no-bake recipe, you just want to toast the flour for a maximum of 5 minutes to get rid of any bacteria and to give it a richer flavor.
- In a bowl, put 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of softened butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and vanilla extract and combine well.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of milk and add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until it becomes a dough.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips, candy pieces, or whatever flavor cookie dough you are craving most.
- Enjoy the cookie dough now or save it in the fridge for up to 2 months!