We’re saying this loudly for those in the back: It’s pumpkin spice season! If you’ve been waiting all year like we have, you’ve probably already joined a Starbucks queue. But if the thought of waiting in line for a PSL is giving you anxiety, whip up this pumpkin spice cold brew.
- 2 cups cold brew coffee
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a handful of ice into 2 tall glasses and pour 1 cup of cold brew into each glass. Add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to each glass and stir.
- Pour the heavy cream, pumpkin purée, remaining maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract into a blender. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds until foamy.
- Divide the pumpkin cold foam equally between each glass of cold brew, pouring it over the top.