White clothes can stain so easily, especially if you’re a little clumsy. Bleach is one of the methods most people use, but it can cause a lot of damage to your favorite pieces of clothing.
That’s why we wanted to introduce this easy way to remove yellow stains from white clothes. You only need three ingredients and chances are you probably already have these things lying around your house.
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hydrogen peroxide
- Get a bowl and mix the baking soda, salt, and hydrogen peroxide together.
- Pour water on the yellow stain on your clothes. Add the mixture on top of the stain. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When the time is up, get a brush and use it to scrub on top of the stains.
- Finish off by washing the clothes in the washing machine. Use cold water. Also, when you dry the clothes, it’s better to leave it to air-dry.