Staying in the sun at the beach sure feels great, but it’s easy to overdo it and get burnt. If you need a natural remedy, this DIY sunburn lotion is the best thing ever. Follow the instructions below and thank us later.
- 1 cup aloe vera
- 1 fresh papaya
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 aspirin tablet
- Place the papaya in a food processor or blender and pulse.
- Add the aloe vera and honey to the mix. Blend again.
- Include the crushed aspirin tablet.
- Mix the sunburn lotion and leave it in the fridge. It should be cold before you apply it.
- Get a spatula and apply it where the sunburn is. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
You can use this lotion literally anywhere on your body or face. The best thing is that you can use it to get smoother and better skin even if you’re not sunburnt. It takes only minutes to do and all of the ingredients are natural and very beneficial.