There are a number of ways you can actually clean fake eyelashes, but this is one of the safest. It doesn’t matter how expensive the lashes were, every lady wants to wear them several times. If you already own an oil-free eye makeup remover, you can try this simple trick right now. It won’t damage the fake lashes and they will look as good as new.
You Will Need:
If you are planning on cleaning your fake eyelashes with eye makeup remover this is what you will need.
- large bowl
- cotton swabs
- paper towel
- oil-free eye makeup remover
How to Do it:
- Get the bowl, and add a little eye makeup remover in it.
- During the following step, you will need to put the falsies inside the solution and leave them there for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, get the false lashes and put them on the paper towel.
- You should get the cotton swabs next and remove all the excess mascara and glue from the falsies.
- When all that is done, get the tweezers for a more precise removal of the glue. You will notice that everything comes off very easily and you’ll be done in minutes.