Have you ever tried making original Belgian waffles at home? It’s actually not difficult if you have the right recipe on hand. The only thing you need is a waffle maker and some free time and you’ll be able to make the most delicious waffles ever.
Here’s the perfect recipe.
- 3.5 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz melted butter
- 4 egg whites
- Turn on your waffle maker to heat it up.
- In one bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract.
- Combine everything and add melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat 4 egg whites until they are stiff. Add them to the rest of the ingredients.
- Use a ladle to pour batter onto the waffle maker and bake until your waffles are done.
- Serve with fruit, chocolate, syrups, ice cream, or whatever you want!