Salmon is one of the most versatile types of fish and you can cook it in numerous ways. This maple salmon recipe is our absolute favorite.
- 4 salmon fillets (5-7 oz each)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- The first step is to get a baking dish and set the oven at 400 F degrees.
- Wash the fillets and clean them properly. Use paper towels to remove the extra water.
- Get the olive oil, and cover the fish with it on each side.
- Place the 4 fillets in the baking dish and leave it in the oven. The cooking time is 10 minutes.
- While the fish is roasting, you can prepare the topping. Mix the melted butter, maple syrup, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic.
- When the fish is done, take it out of the oven and cover it with the topping.
- Put the dish back, and roast for 12 more minutes. The maple syrup is done when it separates in flakes.
- Top off with the parsley before serving,