We love a recipe that uses things we already have in our pantry and this ice cream bread only has three ingredients and it’s a great way to use ice cream that you probably already have in the freezer. You can use your favorite ice cream flavor and this treat is sure to be a hit among kids! We know it may sound a bit strange, but you have to try it out.
- 1 cup ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a bowl, combine all of your ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon.
- When all your ingredients are combined, transfer them to a small loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick can come out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!