Breakfast is usually considered to be the most important meal of the day, but we still don’t always know what to eat in the morning. Cereal used to be the most popular option a few decades ago and it seems like it’s coming back to our breakfast menu with slight changes.
Granola cups are a perfect breakfast choice that you can make in advance and eat for several days. The best thing is that you can choose a different filling every day so you won’t get bored! You can easily make them in a muffin tin and fill them up with your favorite breakfast toppings for a delicious start of the day.
Find the recipe below.
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Your favorite fruits and nuts
- Mash a banana and add honey and vanilla.
- Add cinnamon, salt, and oats. Mix together.
- Using a spoon, form a cup-shape with the mix in each muffin cup.
- Leave in the fridge to cool for 1 hour.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven to 350ºF.
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Fill with yogurt and preferred fruits and nuts.