Making sweet, tasty citrus tarts just got even easier. Spare 30 minutes of your time to prepare this amazing dessert.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 12 tart shells
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 beaten egg yolks
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 can whip cream
- 1 cup sugar
- lime slices
- To prepare the citrus tarts you first need to bake the tart shells according to the instructions.
- In the meantime, you can mix the sugar, flour, cornstarch and lime zest.
- Next, add the boiling water, lime juice, and condensed milk.
- Set the stove to medium heat and cook the mixture until it becomes thick. Don’t let it reach the point of boiling.
- Start adding a little from the mix to the egg yolks. Do it slowly until you’ve combined them.
- Continue cooking for 1 more minute while also mixing at the same time.
- Remove it from the stove and add the butter.
- Let it cool down on the side.
- You can now fill the tart shells with the lemon mixture.
- Place the tarts in the fridge for a few hours.
- Finish off with the lime, whipped cream, and raspberries.