Pasta is an easy, go-to meal in many homes, so it’s safe to say that one can never have enough pasta recipes. This flavorful cauliflower cheese pasta in particular is super easy to make, you’ll need only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to prepare this tasty meal. Follow the recipe by Emily Leary from A Mummy Too to make this tasty dish.
- 1 pack (680g) Iceland Frozen Cauliflower Cheese
- 240g Iceland Frozen Spinach
- 300g dried macaroni
- Place the cauliflower cheese in a microwaveable dish, cover with a microwave-safe plate, and microwave on full power for 7 minutes. Stir and cook for 7 more minutes.
- In a large pan, bring water to a boil over medium heat and add the pasta.
- Boil the pasta for 6 minutes, add the spinach, and boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and spinach and stir in the cauliflower cheese.