If you’re vegan or thinking about going vegan – consider trying out this vegan buffalo wings recipe. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it replicates the actual taste of buffalo wings without the added meat. You can spice it up any way you want and you can come up with different sauces.
We’ll be showing you how to make your own foolproof vegan cauliflower buffalo wing recipe.
- cauliflower florets
- chickpea flour or whole wheat flour
- spiced paprika
- dried rosemary
- dried herbs
- whisk (for mixing
- breadcrumbs (if you need an extra crunch)
For the Sauce
- Vegan mayonnaise
- apple cider vinegar
- garlic powder
- fresh dill
- Wash the cauliflower florets and prepare the dry ingredients.
- Place 5-10 spoons of flour in a big bowl and add herbs, spices, and salt. Mix them all together.
- Add the soymilk.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl dip the cauliflower in bread crumbs.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake it for 30-40 minutes or until brown.
- For the sauce add three spoons of mayo and two spoons of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of garlic powder, salt, and pepper.