Even if you are not a big fan of Indian food, you simply can’t pass on a good chicken korma. With this recipe, you’ll have it done in less than half an hour. It includes all the essential and important ingredients that will give that traditional taste.
- 750 g skinless chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece of grated ginger
- Get a saucepan and add the oil. Include the onion and cook it for 5 minutes with a lid. Once it becomes soft, you can combine the onion with the chicken.
- Continue cooking for 5 more minutes while also mixing several times. When the chicken has a light brown color, add the garlic, garam masala, grated ginger, and turmeric.
- Lower the heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour 3/4 of the coconut milk and wait for the mixture to start boiling. Once it does, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- To finish off, include the coriander and ground almonds. Cook for 1 minute and your chicken korma is done.