We’re not ones to advocate lying in the sun for hours, but we feel differently when it comes to tomatoes. By removing their moisture, the little red guys become both sweet and tangy, making them a feature in everything from pizza to salad.
- 300g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Drizzle of garlic infused oil or regular oil
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and place the sliced cherry tomatoes face up. Season with the salt and oil.
- Bake the tomatoes in the oven for 1 hour and 40 minutes, or until dry and slightly charred.
- To store, place the tomatoes in a resealable jar and cover with oil.