These super delicious and creamy avocado pancakes are a perfect treat for every avocado lover. They’re packed with blueberries and so fluffy, yet very easy to prepare for breakfast even if you are running late— it’ll take you less than 15 minutes.
Check out this easy recipe for avocado pancakes by Cristina Ferrer below.
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2/3 c. buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. Blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash avocado and lime juice with a fork until smooth. Add honey, lime zest, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add a thin pat of butter.
- Once melted and hot, pour in a ladle of batter and top the pancake with a few blueberries.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook the other side until golden.