Spring is just around the corner and it’s the perfect moment to start looking for fresh new recipes to celebrate the most beautiful season. And is there a better dessert for sunny spring days than cheesecake?
If you’re bored of your classic cheesecake with strawberries or cherries, you should definitely give this Key Lime Cheesecake a try. It’s an easy no-bake dessert to prepare, made with only a few ingredients, including lime zest and juice. If you love creamy and citrusy desserts, this Lime Cheesecake should be on your must-try list.
Check out this delicious recipe by Ashley from The Recipe Rebel.
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs (390g)
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature (24oz/750g)
- 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar (200-263g)
- 1/4 cup key lime or lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon key lime or lime zest (1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream cold, 30-35% fat ONLY
- Combine graham crumbs and butter and press firmly into the bottom of an 8″ or 9″ springform pan and about 1″ up the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add cream and beat on low until incorporated, then beat on high until thickened and fluffy (don’t stop until you have stiff peaks — this will take several minutes on high speed!). Taste and adjust sugar as desired.
- Spread into prepared pan, cover and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours or until firm. Slice and serve with sweetened whipped cream as desired.