Do you love everything bagels as much as we do? There’s just something about the seasoning on top of the bagels that tastes so amazing. Well, now you can add tons of flavor to your favorite soups, salads, vegetables, dips, or snacks. This seasoning goes great on everything from avocado toasts to popcorn. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a small skillet combine poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried onion, dried garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Warm it over medium heat for about five minutes, making sure to stir frequently until the sesame seeds start turning golden on the edges and the spices are fragrant.
- Put the mix in a small bowl to let it cool. Store it in a spice blend jar for up to one month.