Looking for recipes for a healthy and quick breakfast or a snack? Chia pudding is a perfect choice because it’s packed with fiber, proteins and healthy fats. It’s very delicious too. The best thing is that you can prepare and store it in a fridge and then eat it the day later.
Natalie from Feasting On Fruit shared this recipe, so make sure to prepare this delicious pudding for your breakfast soon.
- 1/2 cup (120g) nondairy yogurt
- 1 cup (240g) cashew milk
- 1/2 cup (70g) frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (90g) chia seeds
- Blend everything but the chia until smooth.
- Add the chia and blend briefly, then pulse every few minutes until the chia seeds no longer sink to the bottom.
- Chill until thick.
- Add topping.