TikTok has given us some amazing content over the past few months, especially when it comes to food hacks and recipes. Our most recent obsession is these five-ingredient cookies and cream cheesecake cookies. The video has over 1.9 million likes and it’s not hard to see why—they’re the perfect soft and chewy cookie! Check out the recipe below.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos or Trader Joe’s cookies work great), chopped
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar using a hand mixer or stand mixer in a large bowl until they’re blended.
- Slowly add flour and mix well.
- Add the cookies.
- Cover your bowl with plastic wrap and chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into balls using a cookie scoop. Press the dough down gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly brown and the center is puffed up. Let them cool on the pan for 5 minutes before cooling on a wire rack.