If you found yourself stuck at home due to the coronavirus outbreak that’s shaking up the whole world right now, there’s no need to panic. Fortunately, we have plenty of entertainment sources available and staying inside shouldn’t be too much of a sacrifice. On top of all the things that are already available on TV and online, here are several museums that now offer virtual tours so you can check them out while you’re unable to travel.
- British Museum, London: discover Egyptian mummies and the ancient Rosetta Stone.
- Guggenheim Museum, New York: many impressive artworks wait for you here.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.: this is a famous art museum that now has two online exhibits you can explore.
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris: a perfect choice if you want to check out artists like Monet, Cézanne, and Gauguin.
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul: this is one of the most popular museums in Korea and it’s never been closer!