So you’re used to your usual healthy smoothie loaded with bananas, spinach, raspberries, and other fresh fruits and veggies. Well, this smoothie is a bit different and it may be less healthy, but it combines our two favorite morning rituals—drinking coffee and having a smoothie for breakfast.
Check out this great recipe for a creamy coffee smoothie made by Monique from Ambitious Kitchen and make sure to add it to your morning ritual.
- ¾ cup brewed coffee, cooled in the fridge
- 1 frozen medium ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ¾ cup frozen cauliflower (or ½ cup ice)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder (or use unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 serving collagen peptides (or your favorite protein powder)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- In case you need to thin the smoothie, add in more almond milk.