You’re probably familiar with those days when you just can’t make your hair stay as you want it, no matter what you do. You’ve been collecting tips from beauty magazines for years and think you’re doing everything right, but something just seems off. Turns out, the best hairstylists have actually been hiding some secrets that can help you a lot when it comes to hairstyling and haircare. Here we go.
- When you’re trying to make curls with a blow dryer, don’t remove the brush before it’s completely cool
- If you love the effect of hairspray but hate the sticky residue, try applying a few drops of oil after you’ve sprayed your hair
HEALTHY HAIR IN PROGRESS Our approach is cumulative so the more you use Tela Haircare the more improved healthy hair results you will see. When hair builds strength from within itself it will behave in a completely different way. It will have its own inner fortress to keep damage at a minimum. Based on brilliance, Tela formulas bring to the world a completely new textile for hair as you have never seen before. Tela hair radiates from root to end. Our Lush formulas are LIQUID INTELLIGENCE. Once you experience Tela you cannot go back to using anything else! . . . #neimanmarcus #nmbeauty #hairtransformation #hairtips #ecoluxury #hairtreatment #radiance #hairinspo #superfruits #antioxidants #healthyhair #hairgoals #hairstyles #beauty #naturalbeauty #natural #luxurybeauty #beautycare #probiotics #beautifulhair #amazinghair #frizzfree #sulfatefree #beautiful #shampoo #telabeautyorganics #hair
- Consider trying an overnight satin hat that will keep your hair clean and soft until the morning
- For extra volume, hold your head upside down while blow-drying hair
- Shorten your ends every few months to keep them healthy