It’s virtually impossible not to love Nutella. This chocolate/hazelnut spread is a guilty pleasure of millions of people and makes a perfect dessert by itself or combined with something else, like crepes. If you’ve run out of creative ways to make Nutella treats, you need our hot Nutella beverage recipe! It’s simple and delicious, perfect for the cold days ahead of us.
The holiday season that’s approaching is a perfect excuse to whip up a delicious hot beverage, get comfy on your sofa, and play your favorite Christmas movies. It may sound like a cliche, but we really can’t think of anything we’d rather do in the winter.
- 1/3 tbsp Nutella
- 2 cups of milk
- Unsweetened cocoa to taste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whipped cream or marshmallows for decoration
- Warm the milk on medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from the stove and add Nutella, cocoa, and cinnamon.
- Decorate with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!