Did you know you are supposed to clean your garbage disposal at least once a week? With so many other things going on, who has the time! But, if you make these garbage disposal bombs, all you have to do is throw a few down the garbage disposal, turn on the cold water, and run the disposal for half a minute!
- 1 1/2 cups of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- essential oils
- In a bowl mix the baking soda, dish washing liquid, and sea salt.
- Add in 20-50 drops of your favorite essential oils and mix well.
- Slowly start to add in the water, starting with 1/4 cup until everything comes together without being really wet. If it does become too wet, you can just add in a little more baking soda until it’s the right consistency.
- Then, take some of the mixture and form them into balls and dry them out overnight on the counter.
- Once they’ve dried, store them in an airtight container and use at least once a week for a garbage disposal that’s always spic and span.