No one can forget walking into a Red Lobster and seeing the big tank of lobsters at the front of the restaurant. While the menu can be questionable at times, everyone agrees that their cheddar biscuits are a slam dunk. If you love those cheesy, salty biscuits, you will die for this easy recipe.
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup any type of milk
- parsley for garnish
- Cut butter into cubes and put it into the freezer for a few minutes to get them really cold.
- Then, preheat the oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Throw in flour, baking powder, and salt into a food processor.
- Blitz those ingredients so they combine well and then add in the cold butter. Run the food processor until the butter is combined and it looks a little like sand.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese into the food processor.
- Drizzle in milk.
- Set the dough out onto a flour baking sheet and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Make the dough into a disk and take a 1/3 cup measures worth of dough and put it onto the sheet.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven for 20 minutes, and then finish by brushing on parsley butter and enjoy!