We all know that coconut oil has many health and beauty benefits and is used for cooking, as a hair mask or face moisturizer. But did you know that you can easily use this miraculous oil to make your own lip balm?
Making this DIY coconut lip balm is not as complicated as it sounds and the best thing is that you have complete control over the ingredients you’re using. This lip balm will leave your lips hydrated and shiny, plus it smells incredible.
We found this recipe on the Huda Beauty website, and they say this “lip balm leaves your lips feeling super soft and nourished, plus it has a sweet rose tint“. If you’re already a fan of coconut oil, give this DIY lip balm a chance.
- 2 tsp of virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp of Argan oil
- 2 tsp of Olive oil
- Colored berry lipstick
- In a pan on low heat, melt together the coconut oil with about 1 cm of lipstick and add it into the pan.
- Add in the oils and stir well.
- Leave it on the heat for two to three minutes and then pour it into a small dish or an old lip balm tin.
- Leave it in the fridge to set for a few hours.