When it comes to conditioner, you can really spend a lot of money if you’re looking for the natural stuff. Instead, why not make your own in less than 10 minutes and save yourself the money while still getting amazing results! Check out this DIY conditioner below.
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil, or regular coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil
- 5-7 drops of lavender essential oil, or more if you want a really strong scent
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix everything up for about 5-8 minutes with a whisk or fork so it’s well combined and aerated.
- Then, transfer the mixture to a jar or bowl with a lid and keep it in the fridge if you want it to be in solid form, or at room temperature if you don’t mind it being liquid. Either form is fine!
- To use, take a nickel size amount or less if your hair is shorter and start from the end of your hair, working the conditioner to just about your ears. Avoid the crown of your head because if you don’t your hair will look greasy since it’s an oil-based conditioner.
- Leave it in your hair for 2-5 minutes, then rinse it out and you’re done!