You may think taking good care of your skin requires a lot of time and money, but the truth is that nature has already given us a lot of amazing ingredients we can use to look great! If you’re trying to find ways to rejuvenate your skin in a natural way, this easy homemade mask made from yogurt and bananas will help you.
Thanks to its acidic properties, yogurt works wonders for our skin by removing all dead skin cells and increasing cell turnover. That’s why this face mask will help your skin look glowy and younger. Also, bananas are packed with nutrients and vitamins that keep skin hydrated and healthy.
The team behind the Huda Beauty blog shared this recipe for a quick face mask anyone can make at home and it’s definitely worth trying.
- 2tbsps of yogurt
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey (not essential but super hydrating and has anti-inflammatory properties)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Leave the mix in the fridge to chill – the cool temperature will feel fresh and also help temporarily tighten your skin when it’s applied.
- Spread the mix all over your face with a brush and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Continue with your serums and moisturizers and you’re good to go.