Making natural products at home is much easier than you think. You can always find a recipe that includes ingredients you already have and you can even get creative with substitutes.
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 5/10 drops lavender essential oil
*If you prefer you can use either jojoba or olive oil instead of the sweet almond oil.
- First, find an empty soap dispenser to keep the DIY hand soap.
- Pour the water in, then add the liquid castile soap.
- You can now continue adding the almond oil, tea tree essential oil, vitamin E oil, and the lavender oil.
- Once you’re done, shake the bottle very well, so that all the ingredients are mixed.