There’s something about yellow, that brings cheer to our day and this lemon wreath reminds us of the lemonade stands we enjoyed as kids. This wreath is perfect for Easter and all spring long and it will add good vibes to your front door. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Faux lemon branches
- Assorted faux greenery
- Assorted faux flowers
- Large grapevine wreath
- Florist wire
- Start by trimming your faux lemon branches and the faux flowers so the stems are only a few inches long.
- After you’ve trimmed the stems, tuck each lemon branch into the grapevine wreath securing the stems with hot glue. If you plan on having your wreath in the sun, the glue will melt, so also secure the stems with florist wire.
- Continue working around the wreath making sure to space the lemon branches evenly.
- Add artificial flowers and greenery to any open spaces, making sure to leave a small spot at the bottom for a bow.
- Cut a wide ribbon to length and tie the ribbon into a classic bow. Secure the finished bow to the bottom of the wreath with florist wire.
- Hang your lemon wreath where you want to display it.