For many people, summer is the time when all the heavy desserts are banned. If you want to avoid unnecessary calories and focus on lighter, fruit-based desserts, this raspberry raw cake is something you must try! Here’s how to make it.
For the crust:
- 7 oz almonds or other nuts
- 6.5 oz dates (without pits, soaked in water the night before)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 10 oz cashews (soaked in water the night before)
- 2 oz melted cocoa butter
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 5 oz raspberries
- Mix the almonds, dates, and vanilla extract in a blender to get a cake crust.
- Once you get a compact mixture, spread it at the bottom of your cake pan.
- Use a blender again to mix cashews, cocoa butter, and maple syrup.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of the crust. Put the cake pan in the freezer for two hours.
- Add raspberries to the rest of the mixture and blend again. After two hours, pour on top of the cake and put back in the freezer.
- Decorate with raspberries before serving!