Eye makeup removers can be quite costly and sometimes if you have sensitive skin, you’ll have to choose a separate face wipe and eye wipe. Making your own makeup removers for your eyes will not only save you money, but also teach you how to make your own natural products in your home.
All you’ll need are simple ingredients that are probably already in your bathroom for this easy and simple recipe. If it works out, you might want to even give these little babies to your girlfriends as gifts!
- a container with a snap-on lid or a glass container
- Castille soap (preferable Dr. Bronners)
- jojoba oil or argan oil
- lavender essential oil
- frankincense oil
- fabric cotton rounds
- glass bowl
- First, grab all your liquid materials and place them in a bowl.
- Put 10 spoons of Dr. Bronners into the bowl.
- Add 10 drops of each essential oil.
- Add 5 spoons of jojoba or argan oil.
- Now grab your glass container with a snap-on lid and place the organic cotton rounds on top of each other.
- Lastly, pour the mixture into the container.
Try to use up all the eye make up wipes in a span of two weeks so they’ll remain fresh. Now you have gentle eye make up wipes that you can create over and over again!