As always, it happens when you least need it to. As you reach into the box, you realize that you’re down to the last dryer sheet again, or worse you don’t have any dryer sheets left at all.
Fear not, there’s no need to rush to the store because you can make your own dryer sheets.
1 cup liquid fabric softener
2 cups water
- Combine fabric softener with water in the resealable container.
- Cut the sponges in half and let them soak in the water and fabric softener solution.
- Let the sponges soak up all the liquid.
How to use:
- When doing your next load of laundry, take one sponge from the resealable container. Squeeze any excess fabric softener back into the container.
- Put the sponge in the dryer with your laundry just like you would with a dryer sheet.
- When you’re finished with your laundry, put the sponge back in the resealable container for the next time.
How you’ll save:
You can reuse the sponges many times instead of buying dryer sheets. Just remember to refresh the water and fabric softener solution every 2-3 months.
Laundry day for us. Yes, that is home made laundry detergent and dryer "sheets" #ecofriendly #newhampshire #newhampshirelifestylephotography #photographer #photograph #photo #camera #cellphonepic #homemade #homemadelaundrydetergent #homemadedryersheets #applecidervinegar #castillesoap #lavendaressentialoil #washingsoda #noborax