Friday afternoon happy hour is not complete without a gin and tonic in your hand, but today we bring you a recipe for something even better suited for hot summer days — gin and tonic popsicles. The ingredients are the same as for the drink but the whole experience is much more fun!
- 5 tsp of powdered sugar
- 4 tsp of water
- 6.6 oz gin
- 3.3 oz lime juice
- 17 oz tonic
- 10 slices of cucumber or lime
- Popsicle molds
- Mix water and powdered sugar and heat until the sugar dissolves. This is an optional step; you can skip it if you don’t want a sweet popsicle.
- Mix the syrup you made with gin, tonic, and lime juice.
- Add a slice of lime/cucumber to each popsicle mold. Pour the liquid over it.
- Freeze for around 2 hours, then add popsicle sticks. Put back in the freezer overnight.