Have you had dessert pizza before? No, it’s not typical pizza with chocolate or fruit on top; the crust is made from a sugar cookie dough and the sauce is cream cheese-based. It’s the perfect way to get in your serving of fruit and you can get creative with which fruits you put on your pizza.
- 1 tube (16.5 oz)refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 kiwis, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup halved or quartered strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- Heat the oven to 350 F and spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough in pan and press dough evenly in bottom of pan to 1/2 inch of edge. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and let it cool completely for around 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy in a small bowl. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Place the fruit over cream cheese mixture.
- Stir jelly until smooth and spoon or brush it over fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled for at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges or squares to serve.