If you are crazy over pretzels like we are you will love this recipe. The simple cheesy pretzel twists are all you need to prepare before your guests come. Check out the recipe below.
To prepare the most delicious cheesy pretzel twists you need 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough, 1/4 c. baking soda, 8 cheddar cheese sticks, 1 egg, and 4 c. water. The best ingredient to top the pretzels with is sea salt. But if there are any other options that you prefer, just go with it. This is such a great recipe since all of the ingredients above are very basic and inexpensive.
- To prepare these cheesy pretzel twists you first need to preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
- Get a baking sheet and spray it with cooking spray.
- Get the cheese sticks and leave them in the freezer for half an hour.
- In the meantime, grab the biscuit dough and separate it into long stripes.
- Take out the cheese sticks from the freezer and cover each one with a strip from the dough. Make sure that you cover all the parts of the sticks and seal the edges.
- Mix the water and baking soda in a saucepan. When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat.
- You can start dropping the cheesy pretzel sticks in and cook them for around a minute. Beat the egg and cover the pretzels on the surface with it.
- Bake the sticks for around 20 minutes.