Craving some ice cream? You can try making this easy and delicious recipe for fantastic Greek yogurt popsicles that will satisfy your cravings with healthy and refreshing ingredients. These popsicles are a perfect summer dessert that won’t leave you feeling guilty for overeating.
Here’s how to make them—it’s super easy, but make sure you make them a day before you wish to eat them so they have time to chill in the freezer!
- 15 oz coconut flavored Greek yogurt (use whichever brand you prefer)
- 2 cups toasted coconut
- 10 popsicle molds and wooden sticks
- Start with popsicle molds at room temperature and spray some cooking spray inside each of them.
- Mix together Greek yogurt and nearly all the prepared toasted coconut. Leave only 1/2 cup of it for decoration. Sprinkle them on top of every filled mold so it decorates the bottom of your popsicle when you take it out.
- Put the molds in the freezer for an hour. Add the wooden sticks and leave to freeze overnight before eating.
- If your popsicle won’t get out of the molds, run it under hot water for 15-20 seconds, then grab its stick and pull gently.