In your home garden, except beautiful flowers you can grow different useful medicinal herbs. The growing of medicinal herbs in the garden is really simple. First of all, it is easy, you don’t need to walk around the woods and field, or drugstores searching for herbs, and second of all, the natural forces are not unlimited, we cannot take something and not give something in return.
1. The chamomile is one of the most famous medicinal herbs that we all have met. The chamomile can be used as a medicine for different diseases. From the chamomile are used only the flowers. They contain a big number of biological active substances. The essential oils that are in the flowers, determine the basic properties of the chamomile. A special attention should be given to that the chamomile can be used as medicine for gastro-intestinal tract. The essential oils that are found in the chamomile flowers, lowers the gasses, lowers the pain, have anti-inflammatory effect. The chamomile can be used in the cosmetics also. It has a pleasant smell and the healing properties of the chamomile can be used for homemade soaps, crèmes, masks etc.source
2. Rosemary. The rosemary is one of the most famous spices, that have active use in preparation of warm dishes and salads, and gives them unmatched taste. The rosemary has essential oils that have big therapeutic efficiency. It is not a secret that the essential oils that are in the rosemary are a great sedative for approving the mood, for relaxing and calming. A few drops of rosemary in the bath have the same therapeutic effect. Among that, it approves the memory.source
3. Lemon balm. The melissa is one of the most famous medicinal herbs, that was used many centuries ago. 2000 years ago, the old Rims were the first that discovered the medicinal effects of this herb. It is medical herbs, and the leaves release smell of lemon, and because of that it is also called Lemon Balm.source
4. The marshmallow roots have many healing properties, and the three and the flowers have less. This medicinal herb can be used for treating the inflammation of the skin, muscular pain, and abdominal pain.source
5. Sage herb it is a plant that is used in the medicine for a long time. The antique Greek and Roman doctors first stared to use the healing properties of this herb. Sage is the second name of the “holy grass” from Hippocrates. The leaves are used for disinfection, against inflammation, calming and haemostatic effect. Use the leaves for mouth wash when you have bleeding and gingivitis, abdominal pain, bronchitis, angina, catarrh on the upper respiratory tract. Sage is known as a great tonic and tool that helps when you sweat a lot and you have abdominal cramps, woman sterility and diabetes.source