The allergy today is widespread equally among the adults and the children. It is real disaster of the mankind! Food, dust, cosmetics, pollen, allergy of dogs, cats etc. Many of us wonder of ways to reduce allergens in your home. In today’s article we will help you to reduce allergens in your home. At the first sight, the solution is very easy: to get rid of the carpets, the pets, to clean the house from the fudge and to buy new furniture. But, actually to make your home anti-allergenic, you will need to change your life style also and to make efforts for efficient fight against the allergens. The basic rules for fighting allergens are:
1. Keep your home dry. The humidity initiates the growth of different microorganisms. It is necessary for the humidity of the air to be on the level of 30-50 %, the best way to make sure the humidity is ok, is with using the air-conditioned or air humidifier.
2. Use filters, vacuum cleaner with filter for allergies, this filter is really great and efficient. With the filters you must also have moderated stove and air conditioner, and to put autonomic air filters in the bedroom.
3. Get rid of the carpets. The carpets are very difficult to maintain and in them there is a lots of dust. If you don’t want to get rid of the carpets, use vacuum cleaner or cleaner with steam.
4. Get rid of the curtains and the drapes on the windows, you can use Venetian or something similar.
5. Throw away the chemical means for cleaning the home, use natural means.
6. Wash the sheets on high temperature at least 60 degrees Celsius, it keel the dust grins and clans the allergens that they create.
7. Clean the home every day. Use dry and wet cleaning. For the dust it is very important to be wiping out with wet towel.